[Swift-devel] Swift/K is now mirrored on Github

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:08:25 CDT 2014

I've just flipped the switch to publish a mirror of the Swift/K source on
github.

   https://github.com/swift-lang/swift-k

This repository merges the contents of both the Swift and CoG repositories
into a single tree.  You can now check out and build Swift/K more simply:

  https://github.com/swift-lang/swift-k.git
  cd swift-k
  ant redist

Please test it out, play around, and report any issues to me.

For now, the github repo is a read-only mirror of the Swift and CoG
subversion repositories.  Commits to these repositories will be
automatically committed to github within 15-20 minutes of the subversion
commit.

Commits to the old repositories maps to directories of the github repo as
follows:

  https://svn.code.sf.net/p/cogkit/svn/trunk/src/cog -> ./cogkit/
  https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/vdl2/trunk -> ./

We can automatically publish branches and tags, but I'll need to add them
to a list.  Let me know if there are any missing branches or tags that you
think should appear on github.

- Tim