[Swift-devel] Issues to resolve for the 0.96 config mechanism

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:05:07 CDT 2014

FYI I don't think we ever were set on having CPP as part of stc by default.
There are reasons not to (aside from the usual debates about misuse of
macros, it means that you're limited in what you can do syntactically, for
example multiline strings don't work properly).

It's still enabled by default but it's not actually needed.  I think we
actually made a preliminary decision to move away form it:
https://code.google.com/p/exm-issues/issues/detail?id=267.

- Tim