[Swift-devel] changes

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 20:28:17 CDT 2014

Trying to run a java parser from the C client sounds like an additional
source of deployment/configuration hassles.  Is there a particular reason
why it needs to be the client though rather than the Coaster service that
handles the configuration?

To me it would make the most sense to either choose a simple constrained
format that its feasible to write a custom parser for, or to just use JSON
or XML where there are lots of existing parsers.

- Tim