[Swift-devel] Action items for Swift client memory issues

Wilde, Michael J. wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 21 15:17:21 CST 2014

Here's what I understand we're doing about these issues:

- Mihael to enable/add memory logging
- David to set up config for running swift command on worker nodes
- Yadu to add memory usage tests and tests for the above config
  (Tests based initially on pattern posted in ticket 23674

To do:

- decide what if anything is needed about the retry/recover aspects of ticket 23674

David has already posted a temporary config for swift-command-on-worker to the ticket, for the users to try.