[Swift-devel] Migrating to github

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 4 14:04:47 CST 2014

Interesting.

Given that we are the only active committers to java cog at this point,
I see no downside to making our own copy and merging it with swift.

I also believe that the license allows this, but we need to check the
details.

Might seem a little backstabby towards Gregor, but I'm not sure how much
he cares at this point. I can send him an email and explain that it
would make it easier for us to do things this way. I suspect that a
prominent "this project uses code developed by ..." would be a
reasonable way to address the moral/ethical issues involved.

Mihael