[Swift-devel] Adding versions in bugzilla

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 4 13:44:16 CST 2014

Sorry for the delay.

Bugzilla has a link at the top called "Administration". On the target
page, there is a link called "Products" where you can eventually edit
version numbers. It requires admin rights. Current admins are Ben, I,
Skenny, Mike, and Justin.

I made David an admin. He can now add swift versions and pretty much
everything.

Mihael