[Swift-devel] Migrating to github

Yadu Nand yadudoc1729 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:16:53 CST 2014

I think moving to Github is a great idea, also makes sense to merge
cog and swift into one repo.

Part of the reason for the popularity of Github is the social/open
aspect of development. Going
forward we'd definitely need that, and the sooner we migrate, the better.

It also looks like there's some nice documentation here
http://git-scm.com/book/ch8-1.html
about git-svn interoperability.

-Yadu

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Wilde, Michael J. <wilde at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> In in favor of considering this, and putting Swifts /K and /T in close
> proximity in the repo.
>
> I think its a step to becoming a more open open-source project.
>
> - Mike
> --
> Michael Wilde
> Mathematics and Computer Science          Computation Institute
> Argonne National Laboratory                    The University of Chicago

Yadu Nand B