[Swift-devel] CREAM-CE support

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 19:00:52 CDT 2014

(Bruce was someone I worked with on my various visits to Johannesburg
previously, as part of OSG outreach work. Hi Bruce! We did some hacking
before with 2009-era Swift to get stuff running. The big deal, I think,
was file staging in a way that worked the way the EMI stack wanted it - I
think some of the way the coasters/provider staging work has gone would
make this easier. Based on my occasional reading of this list and not much
else. Good luck.)