[Swift-devel] How can I reduce log file size?

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 3 21:02:48 CDT 2014

minimal.logging should be the one doing the trick, but if that fails...
everything is ultimately configured through log4j. So it's between
log4j.properties and Loader.java who overrides some logging options
based on command line arguments.

You could, for example, try to set a threshold of WARN for the file
appender in log4j.properties and make sure that Loader doesn't mess with
that.

Mihael