[Swift-devel] CREAM-CE support

Bruce Becker BBecker at csir.co.za
Thu Oct 31 05:56:03 CDT 2013

Hi Swift-devel

I've got some users in Johannesburg who are very keen on swift, and have
been using it for a while. However, they cannot use the national grid
infrastructure in South Africa, which is EMI-3 based. All of our clusters
expose CREAM Computing Elements. I would like to hack something together to
1) allow swift to use VO SAGrid proxies for authentication and
authorisation on our sites
2) create a CREAM provider so that swift can understand how to submit to
CREAM CE's. Either via the command line or via the API.

Where should I start ?
Thanks !
Bruce

--
Dr. Bruce Becker,
Coordinator, South African National Grid