[Swift-devel] Wrapper staging

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Wed May 8 10:53:49 CDT 2013

Hello,

Just a few random questions about wrapper staging:

How can I make gsiftp:// URIs get sent to _swiftwrap.wrapperstaging? I have wrapper staging enabled, but Swift is trying to connect to the server and retrieve the file, rather than just passing the URI to the wrapper script.

What does the property wrapper.staging.local.server do?

>From within _swiftwrap.wrapperstaging, how can I know the current working directory of the user? I think I need this information to handle relative path names.

I believe in trunk, filenames passed as arguments to Swift apps being prepended with "__root__". What does this mean, and should swiftwrap strip this out?

Thanks,
David