[Swift-devel] [Swift-user] What system calls do the mappers use?

Lorenzo Pesce lpesce at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 20 18:24:24 CDT 2013

Hashes are in the guide.

You have a point, if they are all hashtables anyway, it makes little difference.

I will try to work this into the code tomorrow.

I will also figure out how to run a function passing to it an array input.

BTW, the tests done so far with the new approach for the GS problem worked very well. We did a medium 740,000 job and it went through without a hitch.