[Swift-devel] Jenkins - Open questions | issues

Justin M Wozniak wozniak at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 12 11:10:01 CDT 2013

Right, Ken said we would not be able to access remote machines from the MCS jenkins.  Do you have an idea on how to do it from our own instance?  If you have an idea on how to do this, Ken might be willing to support us by letting us run a different jenkins on the same machine on a different port or something.  Otherwise we would need to find a server.