[Swift-devel] interpreting swift error message

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 11 19:31:29 CDT 2013

How about a python script to start with, instead of Java?

You can readily point tc.data to a python script that starts with:
#! /usr/bin/env python

You can also point tc.data to /usr/bin/python and pass the script as an input file.

I suspect there is something strange about the way your java app is being called; Im sure we can debug that too.

- Mike