[Swift-devel] Cant get auto-coasters to run from midway to beagle

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 11 08:27:17 CDT 2013

I was connecting to midway.rcc.uchicago.edu (which I think connected me to midway-login2). I haven't been able to connect to swift.rcc.uchicago.edu in the last few days - Pierre and I get an error that say " shell request failed on channel 0" when we try to connect. I have an email in with rcc support about that.