[Swift-devel] Swift reference manual and syntax specification

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Mar 11 04:33:33 CDT 2013

Yeah that looks pretty much like it. I guess I should've written it down
before then I could have had a paper...

Nice to see that someone else thinks my idea is not complete
crackheadedness, though.

One think that I like from 1987 is this, which is not to do with
parallel/hpc programming but has similar partial-ordered variables:
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~stott/pop/