[Swift-devel] Cant get auto-coasters to run from midway to beagle

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 11 01:47:07 CDT 2013

Nevermind. Found java and some other goodies in your home directory.

I'm seeing something very weird on that machine. The internets are just
crazy. Like connections to svn repos fail more often than not (while
working fine from anywhere else), ssh to beagle fails randomly,
downloads of coaster jars fail randomly (I have not personally seen this
one before). All with "connection timed out".

Did you see anything similar or am I just being lucky right now?

Mihael