[Swift-devel] sourceforge SVN changes

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:37:03 CDT 2013

This seems to have broken the cog email updates for the last week or so. The automated tests may also have been running old code. Things should be working again now.

It seems like I can checkout using https fine, but need to use svn+ssh to commit or else it fails with an authentication error. Not sure if it's just me or if this a new requirement. I'll update the site with the new location.

David