[Swift-devel] Is bugzilla search broken?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jun 2 16:45:53 CDT 2013

Sorry, not clear its a "500".  Just by typing a string in the top search box and clicking "Find", as well as from any detailed search, I get this:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at mcs.anl.gov and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.