[Swift-devel] swift.log

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 6 17:05:23 CST 2013

I don't think it was ever useful. It's there because it's the default
log4j log file name. If there are any logging statements before swift
gets to configure the proper log file name, they make it to swift.log.

I think we should find a way to make sure that swift.log is not created
because it might be confusing, but let's discuss it first.

Mihael