[Swift-devel] faster branch

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 14 13:41:12 CST 2013

I agree. My tests are not very glamorous. I usually do the following for
stress tests:

- language/interpreter: foreach(largenumber), fake provider
- coaster staging: many-cat, various file sizes
- basic coasters: foreach(largenumber), local:local with some reasonable
number of worker arrangements (i.e. 2 blocks * 2 workers per block * 2
concurrent jobs per worker).

I think these are pretty easy to construct (which is why I use them),
but I'll be happy to help with the details.

Mihael