[Swift-devel] faster branch

Lorenzo Pesce lpesce at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:08:07 CST 2013

Thanks a lot. Sounds interesting and sensible.

I will try to put it to work ASAP, perhaps even today (I have to hack a genomics pipeline together and that would be a good test).

We'll get swift use and running on Beagle squared up,  I am looking forward to runs zillions of jobs on tens of steps of intertwined workflows. :-)

BTW, today the second group claimed the name swift-seq for genomics analysis. We'll have a copyright internecine war...