[Swift-devel] Moving to Chicago [OT]

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:59:21 CDT 2013

Hi Yadu,
  The Ramada Inn near the university has a discount for University of
Chicago visitors.  I booked a room recently for a visitor and it was
slightly over $100 a night - so probably not that much more than I-House.
It was the best deal I could find that wasn't too far away from the
university.  It's a bit further away than International House: maybe closer
to 1/2 an hour walk, but there is a bus you can catch.

- Tim