[Swift-devel] Test battery for Faster-branch

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 3 22:21:40 CDT 2013

was: Re: [Swift-devel] Swift arrays

> Agreed. Let's be specific about what a reasonable test battery is
> though.

Indeed. Can you work with Yadu to define this. He has additional stress tests to commit that he's developed over the past month.  I suspect much more is needed, but all reasonable additions are a step in the right direction.

We can start discussing it in this thread.  Yadu started a test plan as a google doc that Ive just shared for editing via the Swift-Devel google group. That doc should reflect what's decided on via this thread.

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wx1QlM8QgrOZI80FrbDSJcrioWtNr8KwZYr7mW24gR0/edit?usp=sharing