[Swift-devel] STOMP script problems - Re: stripped down script still has some confusing issues

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 20 09:05:37 CST 2012

This is looking good. Thanks everyone for pushing forward to resolve the problems.

Mihael, the improved error messages are looking great.

I'm cc'ing swift-devel here so that David can pick up the fixes for 0.94. Im thinking at this point its best to create a new 0.94 release candidate from trunk. Is that the way to go?

We should keep swift-support copied on future discussion.

- Mike