[Swift-devel] Foreach with floats

Tim Armstrong tim.g.armstrong at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:44:01 CDT 2012

Something like the following might be the easiest solution:

foreach i in [0:20] {
  float j = i * 0.5;
}

I think most languages avoid encouraging use of floats as loop variables
since its fairly easy to run into surprising behaviour with floating point
precision, depending on the way things are implemented.

- Tim