[Swift-devel] Need pointers to BG/P info for Swift execution

Justin M Wozniak wozniak at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 27 13:09:05 CST 2012

There are some things on the old wiki site:

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/wiki/bin/view/SWFT/WebHome

including:

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/wiki/bin/view/SWFT/BgpCookbook

As we improve these notes, we should move everything to:

https://sites.google.com/site/swiftdevel/sites

Here are my notes from performance runs on the BG/P:

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/wiki/bin/view/SWFT/PerformanceNotes

All of those tests are in my:

https://svn.mcs.anl.gov/repos/wozniak/collab/cdm

which I can share if you're interested.