[Swift-devel] command line ssh provider...

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 13 03:12:44 CST 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 21:44 -0600, Jonathan Monette wrote:
> I didn't think the ssh commandline provider would be using
> auth.defaults.  I thought the command line provider was created so
> that an auth.defaults would not be necessary.  Am I wrong in thinking
> that Mihael?

You are correct. The command line ssh provider does not use
auth.defaults. In fact, I'm thinking of changing the java ssh provider
to use .ssh/config, given that it does mostly the same thing. But I
digress.

We need to troubleshoot your problem. Anything you can do with ssh on
the command line you should be able to do with this new provider, given
that it is ssh on the command line.