[Swift-devel] multiple proxy support

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 2 04:44:53 CDT 2012

Beautiful - thanks, Mihael!

David, can you test this using a CI proxy on PADS and an LCRC proxy on Fusion (or ALCF proxy on Eureka)?

Kyle, can we also test against the CMTS GCMU server? If we can demonstrate that with globus-url-copy then it should now work from Swift.

Mihael, how do we handle the issue of CA certs? These all need to be in the X509_CERT_DIR/X509_CA_DIR of the swift client process, I assume?

- Mike