[Swift-devel] 0.93

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 7 15:03:13 CDT 2011

One item came up today: we forgot to put the needed lines for performance plotting into log4j.properties. Ketan filed this as bug 345 just now. I assigned to David pending discussion of whether this can/should go into 0.93.  Lets see if anything else comes up and if another round of testing is warranted.

- Mike