[Swift-devel] swift module update for Beagle

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 17 17:13:35 CDT 2011

> The module 0.92 of Beagle is actually 0.92.1; this is the case
> because, after the version change, one needs to contact the admin (Ti
> in this case) in order to update a module file. Since the change was
> minor, he suggested, I overwrite 0.92.1 on 0.92.

I think moving forward it would be good to create specific module versions so there is no confusion as to whats being executed.

So we should have in retrospect created an 0.92.1 module.

> I have 0.93 in place on Beagle. We just need to contact him if this
> would be the RC for Beagle.

Lets get module versions of 0.93rc2, 0.93, and "trunk" (if we can) in place.

(If there are no objections or counter-proposals)

Can you initiate that, Ketan, and also document on swiftdevel how to manage Beagle modules so that David and others can do this as part of release management?