[Swift-devel] swift module update for Beagle

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 17 16:55:31 CDT 2011

Ketan, do you maintain the swift module on Beagle?

I see that module load swift gives me what it calls "0.92" but what I think/hope is 0.92.1

Can you or David add modules swift/0.93RC2 and swift/trunk for testing? (We're adding two new user groups on Beagle this week and I'd like to have them use Swift via modules from the start rather than private builds).