[Swift-devel] recent error on beagle

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Sat May 21 12:45:25 CDT 2011

Thanks for looking, nothing has changed except some of the actual
python script that is running, but that appears to be working b/c the
simulation is generating output files.

All run stuff for this job are
/home/hockyg/reichman/glassy_dynamics/code/swift_pySimulate3/run/final/glassRunSizeSwitching-20110521-0832-zdruneuf.*

all files like tc and sites can be found with
ls /home/hockyg/reichman/glassy_dynamics/code/swift_pySimulate3/run/final/*20110521-0832*