[Swift-devel] cdm

ketan ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:33:38 CDT 2011

Please find below the links to two tgz packages with swift, config,
site, cdm and log files corresponding to trunk and 0.92.1 swift on
tested on Beagle for cdm. cdm did not seem to work in either case.

http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~ketan/files/0.92.1-pack.tgz
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~ketan/files/trunkpack.tgz

Ketan