[Swift-devel] CDM

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 5 10:34:39 CDT 2011

We should in the interim work up a cookbook entry for CDM.

I suspect we can start with the example of how we use cdm DIRECT for modftdock on beagle.  I suspect thats what you want, Tim?

For this, we used following rule in file "cdm":

rule .* DIRECT /lustre/beagle/wilde/mp/run04

...and added the option "-fs.file cdm" to the swift command line.

(where run04 was the directory I ran the swift command from, and below which the scripts input and output files resided. The files were mapped to relative paths, and the DIRECT rule instructed swift to bypass staging of files to/from the work directory.

- Mike