[Swift-devel] Website documentation

Daniel S. Katz dsk at ci.uchicago.edu
Thu May 5 08:18:47 CDT 2011

We need someone new to go through this...  Perhaps we could ask Lorenzo to do this?

Just skimming...

I think the table is 2.11 should only have one operator in each row

I'm unclear about the first table in 3.1.  perhaps there should be some code or text before it?

On May 4, 2011, at 3:58 PM, David Kelly wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just finished the preliminary version of the user guide in asciidoc. It is at http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~davidk/userguide.html. The asciidoc source is at http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~davidk/userguide.txt.
>
> David

Daniel S. Katz
University of Chicago
(773) 834-7186 (voice)