[Swift-devel] Re: osg question: how to find sites' health

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon May 2 16:32:13 CDT 2011

Hi Ketan,

Most of the time i just query the ReSS condor pool (condor_status
-pool engage-central.renci.org) the look for the following classads:

GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs
GlueCEInfo*Jobs* <= jobs running, total acceptable jobs, free cores, etc.

The OSG monitoring webpages (gratia, rsv) also has related information.

--
Allan M. Espinosa <http://amespinosa.wordpress.com>
PhD student, Computer Science