[Swift-devel] Re: Your message to Swift-commit awaits moderator approval

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 31 22:27:34 CDT 2011

Jon, Im not sure whats happening with these commit notifications.
you should subscribe to the list, but I marked you as "accept" on this list for now.

I cleaned out all the other pending notifications.

We should add instructions for new developers/committers to subscribe to this list (in a general info page for new developers)

Whats confusing me here is that I also got a "awaits moderator approval" even though Im on the list.

- Mike