[Swift-devel] gensites templates

David Kelly dk0966 at cs.ship.edu
Thu Mar 31 14:01:04 CDT 2011

Hey Ketan,

The list of available gensites templates can be found with the gensites -T
command. Currently, the only templates available are:

intrepid
local
local-pbs-coasters
pads
queenbee
sge-local
ssh
ssh-pbs-coasters
surveyor

These templates are stored in etc/sites and are based on the provider test
templates located in tests/providers. I think the plan is to add more in the
future, but this was based on the list we created for the initial round of
provider testing.

David