[Swift-devel] duplicated job submission in swift-0.92?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 31 00:16:31 CDT 2011

Kets, lets discuss in person tomorrow.  If this is the one you have been running, its very possible that you are running all your app() calls entirely on the login node, as without my mods Swift jobs do not do aprun().

Only my version of the code in /home/wilde/swift/rev/swift-r4143+cog-r3056+pbscoast/bin/swift has the logic to run correctly on Beagle.

I thought that *this* is what you put into the swift module on Beagle.
If not, take a look at the difference in .submit files generated by plain 0.92 vs the revision above.

We need to find a way to get this into svn: either into a new working trunk, or some branch based on 0.92 (eg 0.92cray?)

- Mike