[Swift-devel] Swift FAQ

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 21 21:56:50 CDT 2011

Ketan, we have never had an FAQ. I think it would be good to have one, but making a useful one will take a while and some organized effort.

The Globus Online team just went through the effort of soliciting FA Q's and I think many people contributed. We could try something similar.

We might want to organize it, at one level, by the different classes of users:
- Considering using Swift?
- First time Swift usage
- Novice Swift user
- Advanced Swift User

I think we first devote some solid effort to improving our current documentation, but an FAQ effort near the tail end of that would, I agree, be very useful.

- Mike