[Swift-devel] Re: Which swift doc site to edit?

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:19:00 CDT 2011

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Michael Wilde <wilde at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>
>> Great, that sounds good, Sarah - thanks.
>>
>> I think Ketan was also wondering how you created the TOC on the current
>> User Guide example. Was that based on the tags that were created (and
>> retained) when I pasted the contents from the docbook-generated live site to
>> the Google sites prototype?
>>

> https://sites.google.com/a/googleapps.com/edu-training-center/Training-Home/module-5-sites/chapter-5/2-6

Sorry I missed this link earlier. So, indeed it is possible to autogenerate
the ToC. However, there is one thing here: The ToC automatically adds
numbering to sections and subsections in *ToC* but not at the actual
sections which means if we put numbers manually in front of sections, they
will show up *twice* as I just tested. I am trying to see some tweaks to get
past this: any insights are welcome.

Ketan