[Swift-devel] Re: Which swift doc site to edit?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 15 16:50:29 CDT 2011

Great, that sounds good, Sarah - thanks.

I think Ketan was also wondering how you created the TOC on the current User Guide example. Was that based on the tags that were created (and retained) when I pasted the contents from the docbook-generated live site to the Google sites prototype?

Did any ideas get discussed on whether Google Sites or Documents is best for the Users Guide?

- Mike