[Swift-devel] Re: Which swift doc site to edit?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 15 16:46:30 CDT 2011

I just changed the settings of the Swift Research Google group to make all members "owners" and managers of the group. SO now, Sarah, I think you can both get everyones gmail addrs from the group, and also see if you can set all the necessary site access rights via the group.

Long term this will save a lot of work. It seems to work for another project we work on, but for some reason not for the Swift group - I missing setting somewhere I presume.

- Mike