[Swift-devel] Which swift doc site to edit?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 15 16:25:52 CDT 2011

Ketan, I just added you as owner to this other site:

https://sites.google.com/site/swiftguide/

Sarah, thats the one I was referring to in that prior email this afternoon. I didnt have the site URL at my fingertips, but I recalled that we had one site for development and one to show users. Im not sure I have that right, and thats what I wanted to see documented so that people like Ketan who I am asking to write things know where to put things.

- Mike