[Swift-devel] Executing a swift task from Java application

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Fri Mar 11 16:02:30 CST 2011

Perhaps what you want is something like Falkon? Falkon is a stand-alone
system, that probably gives you most of the functionality of coasters.
If you are already familiar with the Swift code-base, perhaps its best
to figure out how to use coasters separately.

Ioan

Ioan Raicu, Ph.D.
Distributed Systems Laboratory, MCS/ANL
Cel:    1-847-722-0876