[Swift-devel] Fwd: [GSoC] REMINDER: Project ideas due this *Friday*

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 9 11:37:10 CST 2011

Ive moved many of the projects from last year's GSOC list to this years.
I added 2 for interaction with Globus Online.

I'd like to trim down, make sure we have all the best projects here,
and prune the list down to projects that are good for students, interesting but feasible, and useful to the project.

Please either post ideas or comments here and/or edit the list on the GSOC wiki page below.

- Mike