[Swift-devel] Re: Workflow waiting on condition hang

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 6 15:46:44 CST 2011

Given that this does not seem to be a java deadlock, I added a hang
checker to swift. If nothing is being executed inside karajan and no
jobs are running in any ten second interval, it will dump future and
thread information to the log file.

This is in swift trunk r4171.

Can you give that a try and report back the details?

Mihael