[Swift-devel] Early access to swift 0.92 release and documentation

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 4 13:41:32 CST 2011

Neil, Wei,

Below is the pointer that Sarah sent to another user group on where to find the 0.92 release and some still-underway starter-roadmap documentation to guide you to the download and tutorial.

If you can try using this as your "first" Swift experience, and send feedback back to us at swift-user, we're very eager to make this work well as the "new user roadmap" for Swift.

Please let us know how it goes, and we will all listen to swift-user to help you in any way needed.

Regards,

Mike