asciidoc: Re: [Swift-devel] A suggested web content strategy for Swift

Ketan Maheshwari ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:28:39 CST 2011

Ben,

They are using prince utility to convert html to pdf:

http://www.princexml.com/overview/

http://www.princexml.com/doc/6.0/python/

It is indeed an automated system built around python scripts hosted on a
mercurial system.

I checked out the bundle and could see several text processing python
scripts being used to perform publishing from the bundle.

Regards,
Ketan